Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

"All the little extras, like chocolate chip cookies baked on board." - Southwest Airline's commercial.

Oh goody, you mean that I can eat fresh cookies on their flights? That's a deal breaker for me.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for the record, okay, I'll say Sheets starts the 8th inning on the mound, unless we break out like 7 runs this inning or something.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

All I know is the rule I was always taught is never make the first or third out at 3B. If I remember correctly that was the second out and with the bottom of the order up that was actually a very good idea to attempt at that time...

To think otherwise is clearly not thinking.

If Johnny Estrada is catching for the Mets, sure run on that. But Schneider, one of the best, is throwing Braun out a majority of the time.

It doesn't matter to me. If I'm Ned I ask him if he wants to/can go one more inning. If he says yes send him out, if not go to Mota. If he does go out for the 8th have somebody warmed up just in case.

well of course hes going to say he can go. my point is coming off of a complete game, why push it here.

anyone else not interested in seeing braun and hall go for base hit bunts? hart ok, not those guys. braun, get your bat going. hall, keep your bat going

All I know is the rule I was always taught is never make the first or third out at 3B. If I remember correctly that was the second out and with the bottom of the order up that was actually a very good idea to attempt at that time...

To think otherwise is clearly not thinking.

If Johnny Estrada is catching for the Mets, sure run on that. But Schneider, one of the best, is throwing Braun out a majority of the time.

Well he didn't throw him out that time... the ump just blew the call.

Haha, I thought he was around 95.

I just don't think he should go over 110.

As I said during the shutout.. since he won't be pitching for us next year.. burn him up.. plus who knows how many starts we have until he gets an hangnail, stubbed toe, or split end that keeps him out for the year so get him as many wins as possible.

Archived