Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought it skipped off the guys hand out of the park

Was the fan Gabe Gross?

Sorry, Gabe, I like you, but that was just too easy.

Thats hilarious! At least someone will probably want Gross on their volleyball team this summer. Great bumper

I wouldn't be complaining if he was called safe. Results aside, that still doesn't make it a smart decision.

Isn't the definitiion of being smart being right far more often than not so results are the only way to determine if it was smart or not. Now saying you disagree or wouldn't have made the same decision is a valid but the fact is that decision only looks dumb because he was called out and the call was dumb because it was wrong..

I wouldn't be complaining if he was called safe. Results aside, that still doesn't make it a smart decision.

Exactly. The "the same people..." argument is annoying and totally non sequitur.

Also, BA made it sound like a double steal, although I don't know for sure. It was dumb whoever's idea it was.

CUT GROSS NOW. I dont want to see that bafoon play in front of Kapler one more time until Cam and Tony come back. I dont care about pitching matchups. Gross has cost them on defense every game as well. Kapler is hot!

Ok.

Archived