Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Dear Russ,

Aren't we all glad that going into a prolonged slide following a tough loss is just "an old baseball cliche" instead of something that could actually happen to the 2007 Brewers?

Signed,

The prolonged slide

Dear Corey Hart,

Scott Baker has more guts than you. He continued to interview after he got a pie in the face. You didn't.

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear Brewers,

Military night is cool. I'd possibly like to see caps that conform to MLB rules, or are at least the same color, but I'm cool with it as is.

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear, dear posters:

Imagine my surprise when I returned home from 8 hours on the road to find that this thread format (pretty much) survived the night! Well done, and at least a novel approach to another crapfest (the end of which I heard on the car radio).

Could someone remind me that things won't always be this bad?

(on the field, not in the forum)

Love you all lots,

hawing

P.S. Brewers19 still gets my props for making the format suggestion. Summer interns who show initiative are the best summer interns around. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Dear Brewers,

In the mid-90's we had the Packers, so sucking was acceptable. In the late 90's and early 00's, we had the Bucks, so sucking was tolerable. But now you are the only ones in town with the potential to not suck. So please stop sucking.

Cordially,

-shake

Quote:
Dear Brewers,

In the mid-90's we had the Packers, so sucking was acceptable. In the late 90's and early 00's, we had the Bucks, so sucking was tolerable. But now you are the only ones in town with the potential to not suck. So please stop sucking.

Totally 100% off-topic and I will take it over to LambeuLeap.net, but I don't think the Packers will suck this year. In fact, if they stay healthy I could see them making the Playoffs.

Archived