Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Bullpen,

Please don't give up any more runs. Also, tell your friend offense to stop napping on the bench and get some work done.

Yours truly,

tb

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

The format of this thread (stop) What do you mean (Stop) I will do what I want (stop) Leave me alone (Stop)
Dear Fike85,

That's tomorrow's format. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear Chad,

Strikeouts at the bottom of the lineup are so last year, weak ground balls are the hot commodity. You can't throw out runners, either, by the way. We on the other hand are gritty battlers who can do everything except get a hit. Fortunately for us, we get paid more than you and won't get sent down to AAA. See you later this season.

Sincerely,

In Play Out(s)

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear Brewers,

Where did you go? I can't see you anymore. I hope we can get together and have some good times tomorrow.

Sincerely,

chances of winning the game

Dear Bill,

That was not a good pitch by Turnbow. It was up in the strikezone and that is why Hunter was able to get the bat on it. I'm mad, you suck...quit your job.

Hammer

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Derrick,

It is nice to be back in your repertoire. I look forward to many successful meetings with the catcher's mitt.

Yours openly,

slider

Dear jason21nl,

remain calm this is a long season....

response from jason21nl

screw you, I will not remain calm, they are throwing the ball all over the park, can't hit, can't do anything right now.

To: the guys who occupy me 82 games a year,

You may want to utilize me tonight to all sit around and discuss how you can stop looking pathetic at the plate. I am troubled by the sounds of silence and boos I hear coming from my surroundings. I have free food and refreshments for you while you contemplate your situation, and if you want I can even keep the press and management out with my ability to be locked. Let me know if I can be of use to you.

Freshly stocked,

Your locker room

Archived