Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Whats Your Name:

Interleague baseball.. the game... Bill Hunter... er, Bill Schroeder... wha-... wha-... pft, guh

Signed, Ann Caroll

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Johnny,

Please don't swing at the first pitch unless it is a fastball that splits the plate in half.

Best wishes,

tb

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear blingster,

If the game continues at this pace, it'll end too early to say, "Good night, Wisconsin."

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear Corey Hart,

I wish you hadn't sucked at third base. In Play Out(s) has been frustrating me, and I try not to be knee-jerkish about these things.

Also, when will you actually play on a consistent basis again?

Signed,

tb

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear FSN Wisconsin Info Line on the Top of the Screen,

I've never understood why your baserunners are colored yellow and your empty bases are colored grey. Can we agree on some colors that are at all distinguishable?

Love,

Andy

Archived