Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Dear Craig,

Good plan, terrible execution. Try again next time

Regards,

thablingster

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Gwynn,

I'm sorry people will say that just because you like singling instead of trying to tate like Alex Sanchez you'll never be a good big league player. I believe in you.

Congrats,

tb

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Prince,

I would appreciate it greatly if you could hoist your enormous fork and take a big bite out of a Scott Baker pitch and tate.

Also, if you could collide with Bill Hall at some point to shake him out of his funk, that'd be cool too.

-tb

Torii,

Thanks for finally making an out in this series, and every since we started playing you in interleague play. I would appreciate it if you stopped owning us, it would be a nice gesture.

Salutations,

tb

Dear Alfred Schroeder,

Please be advised that the American League is no less of a stolen base league than the National League.

You make this outdated claim every year. Do your homework.

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dave,

This would be a good time to bear down and get out of the inning. J.J. will make up for his errant throw later in the game.

Thanks,

tb

Dear Mr. Hall,

You have not really done much to answer my original post in todays IGT. So I ask this. Can you please quite trying to pull pitches on the outisde corner of the plate? Put them in RCF and RF. Thanks.

Your #1 Fan

BrewCrewIn2004

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Dear ChartAChild,

Next time can you at least wait until I can post a message of encouragement before you make an out. It would make me feel better.

Thanks,

tb

you are last in the Major Leagues in pitches per plate apperance and it's not even close.

That doesn't matter to me. He's one of the few guys on the team that consistently puts the ball in play. In watching games throughout my years, I've understood that a guy like him has a better chance of getting hits than someone who K's a lot. I'll take a few more Estrada-types on my team any day.

Dear Brewers,

Thanks for helping me have really quick innings.

Gratefully yours,

Scott Baker

Dear J.J., Prince, Bill, Geoff, and First Pitch Johnny,

Please score a run, or runs, next inning. It is obvious In Play Out(s) and Swinging Strike won't do it.

-tb

Dear Johnny,

If you can pull off a .330 OBP, I promise I won't hassle you about your P/PA.

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Mass,

It really does rival the days of Moeller/Counsell/Pitcher and Terrible Catcher/Clayton/Pitcher, except back in those days we didn't expect production from the bottom of our lineup. Now that we do, it seems even worse.

Sigh,

tb

Archived