Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Dear Dave,

Thanks for a lack of drama in that first inning, it is appreciated.

I hope that now with the roof closed you don't start giving up home runs.

Thanks for your cooperation,

thablingster

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear J.J.,

Your power stroke makes me hardy. I hope you make it to the All Star Game, even though we know Jose Reyes will be given the starters job on a silver platter.

Nice work,

thablingster

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear Dave Bush,

I am sorry I offended you by stopping to watch Jen Lada, I couldn't help it. Now that I am back, I hope you stop giving up runs.

Sincerely,

thablingster

Dear BF.net,

Johnny Estrada just took his obligatory strike one for the night. Prepare for him to swing at every other pitch he sees for the rest of the evening.

Best regards,

thablingster

Dear Dave,

Glad to see you didn't let the home run get you down.

Sincerely,

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear Brewers,

The lack of baserunners is making my skin crawl. Please, please, please do whatever you can to get on base. Bribe Scott Baker if you must, just get on base.

Fike

Dear Tony G. and Tony G.,

When you're hitting, please try to get the ball out of the infield. Your effort will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

1992casey

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dear BA,

I think we all know by now that Jeff Cirillo has had knee surgery recently. You do not need to remind us of this every time he is within camera shot.

keep up the otherwise good work,

thablingster

Archived