Brewer Fanatic

5/19/07 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Bush): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Dear Islands and Stevo:

Appreciate the thought from last night; but seeing as though we sit in the family section, you just might have made the right call.

Welcome to Madison (Islands at least),

hawing.

Dear Brian the Automator:

This was a nifty idea that summer intern of yours had. Give him whatever quality summer interns get. It means more coming from you.

Kudos to b19,

hawing

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Brewers:

Please forgive me for giving Jeff Cirillo a standing O after his home run last night. I feel I can justify it for a few reasons:

1. The game was out of hand at the time.

2. Jeff Cirillo is one of my favorite Brewers of all time.

3. You should have brought him back this season.

4. I was kind of drunk.

Also, please start Gabe Gross again. Don't let Mench see the field against the righty. And if Corey Hart is indeed healthy, stop screwing with him.

Eternally Yours,

Steve

Dear Doug Melvin and Ned Yost..

Bring up Ryan Braun so we don't have to see consellino play like $h&t anymore. Give us a spark by calling up a great player.. Also no more Gross battting leadoff, it was painfull yesterday watching him strike out 2 times and sucking... O give me this lineup really soon:

RF: Tony Gwynn Jr.

SS: JJ Hardy

1B: Prince Fielder

CF: Bill Hall

2B: Rickie Weeks

C: Johnny Estrada

LF: Kevin Mench, Geoff Jenkins

3B: Ryan Braun

Dear Brewers

Please revert back to last homestand Brewers. Get an early lead. Allow Dave Bush to go 7 solid innings with a 5-2 lead. Bring in TBow and Coco for the 8th and 9th and get back to the winning ways we've grown accostomed to this year.

Sincerely,

MikeRollins

Dear Bernie Brewer,

When you are drving to Miller Park today, be sure to stop by the local walgreens and pick up a can up lube to grease up the slide, because it's gonna get some use today.

Your friend,

Schlitz the Barrelman

Dear Brewers,

Please see the lineup doctor to cure whatever allergic reaction we apparently have to baserunners lately. They're essential to jump out to that all-important early lead (or any lead, ever). Please let Counsell and/or Graffy get hot, if only for a game or two. I have faith in Dave Bush, and would love to see some more Gross. He's starting to come around at the plate, and can really help this team win.

Please, please an OF of Jenks-Hall-Gross, not one including Mench!

Can't see any way around Counsell & Graffy playing, and it doesn't make much sense to bat one of them #2 when the only thing that makes them close to #2 has been their poopy play this season so far.

Gratefully,

TLB

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Dear Ned Yost:

I really fear the lineup today.

Gwynn RF

Hardy SS

Fielder 1B

Hall CF

Estrada C

Jenkins LF

Graffy 2B

Counell 3B

Bush P

I fear Gwynn's speed at the top. I think I will give up a lot of runs and I will be gone by the 3rd inning. I better not give up any baserunners to the 7, 8 or 9 hitters because 1-6 looks scary.

Sincerely

Scott Baker

Dear BF.net:

Excuse me for not reading the early posts, but her-r-r-r-r-r-re's the lineup!

Minnesota Milwaukee --------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- 2B Castillo, Luis 0 6 .319 RF Gwynn, Tony 0 6 .381 3B Cirillo, Jeff 1 5 .250 SS Hardy, JJ 13 39 .312 RF Cuddyer, Michael 4 26 .273 1B Fielder, Prince 12 33 .290 1B Morneau, Justin 11 25 .276 CF Hall, Bill 5 18 .262 CF Hunter, Torii 9 33 .318 C Estrada, Johnny 5 15 .290 C Redmond, Mike 1 12 .299 LF Jenkins, Geoff 8 19 .294 LF Ford, Matt 0 0 .000 2B Graffanino, Tony 1 8 .204 SS Bartlett, Jason 0 10 .250 3B Counsell, Craig 0 7 .231 P Baker, Scott (0-0, 0.00) P Bush, Dave (3-3, 5.47) 

Forgive me,

JET15

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Dear Brent Brewer

please keep improving at the fast pace you have been in Single A ball. I know you are only 19 years old, but we may need you sooner than we originally thought.

Kind Regards,

A.J.

Dear Brewerfan.net nation,

I had no idea what I was starting when I made that letter to Bill Hall, but Im honored everyone has jumped on board the letter IGT. I know I hated the haiki thread, but now have started a IGT theme of my own. Thanks to all! Lets go Brewers!

Your always,

BrewCrewIn2004

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Dear BF.net nation

What do you expect Ned to do with Ricky injured? Counsell and Graffy have to play you want one of them hitting 2? We dont have another infielder to play there so you must play the cards dealt to you.

In regards,

Common Sense

Dear Brewers:

Please forgive me for giving Jeff Cirillo a standing O after his home run last night. I feel I can justify it for a few reasons:

1. The game was out of hand at the time.

2. Jeff Cirillo is one of my favorite Brewers of all time.

3. You should have brought him back this season.

4. I was kind of drunk.

Also, please start Gabe Gross again. Don't let Mench see the field against the righty. And if Corey Hart is indeed healthy, stop screwing with him.

Eternally Yours,

Steveo

Dear Stevo,

I really loved this post. It expresses exactly I how feel about Jeff Cirillo. Thanks.

Your BF.net buddy,

BrewCrewIn2004

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Dear Dave Bush,

When you think about giving up 4 or 5 runs in an inning, don't. Chis Capuano already did that for you, so you can feel free to pitch like the "good" Dave Bush.

Thanks,

thablingster

Dear Brewers Offense,

Please stop slumping. Right now you look terrible. It would be appreciated if you were able to get more than 3 hits, and possibly string together more than two hits in an inning. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

thablingster

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear ryanbraun,

If you are going to ask us to do something, make it something they can do. Braun is hurt and has been for sometime. He needs to get back to playing at AAA before your request can be completed.

Thanks a bunch,

Melvin and Yost

Archived