Brewer Fanatic

Free Tickets - April 22 12:05 p.m. vs Cards (winner: jazzytrav)

Pedro

Yeah definitely count me in for this one. Maybe you answered this already but where did you get all these free tickets and on that question how do I either get a job with this person or become this person's friend?

Most of the time they're my own season tickets...I have four and sometimes I just use two. Sometimes they're just tickets I get from vendors or elsewhere. I give to clients and friends also, but really enjoy sharing with the diehard fans here.

Most of the time they're my own season tickets...I have four and sometimes I just use two. Sometimes they're just tickets I get from vendors or elsewhere. I give to clients and friends also, but really enjoy sharing with the diehard fans here.

Very cool and your generousity definitely does not go unnoticed.

I'm doing the random drawing tonight (instead of Monday as I said earlier) for a number reasons...one being that we are losing to Nelson Figueroa and I already need a break from baseball, so I'll be away from here for a few days.

And the winner is: jazzytrav. Send me your address and I'll get the tix out to you.

Archived