Brewer Fanatic

5/20/07 Twins (Ortiz) @ Brewers (Vargas): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A line drive that just misses 3B, a single off the pitchers foot and a bloop single... granted vargas caused some of that damage himself but absolutely nothing is going right for this team right now.

I can't remember a more disappointing stretch of baseball.

Wait a minute, 2001-2004 come to mind.

But this is just horrible, I think the promising start to the season has made this one a bit more tough to take. This trip to the west coast isn't going to get much better either.

I don't care what our current record is, right now this Brewers team is horrible. They can't hit Ramon "I give up runs for a living" Ortiz? They can't put anything together offensively. They can't throw strikes to the bottom of the order hitters. Right now, this team couldn't beat AAA Nashville.

this team right now just plain stinks.

maybe they should be more worried about playing baseball than doing soap operas.

this team is now 8 games over 500 and with the big road trip we can be looking at 2 games over 500.

maybe someone else on this staff besides Sheets will start winning.

I told my friend (Twins fan) that the Twins were gonna sweep the Brewers this weekend. What a prediction! I was right. The way the Crew are looking right now, I'm not convinced that we will end May with a .500 record. I am surprised? Not really.

Bill just said "slumpbuster" way too many times for comfort.

Hey, look at that...the leadoff guy got on! So *that's* what happens when the leadoff hitter doesn't swing at the first pitch!

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

What's the over/under date for when this team gets caught in the division standings?

Other than the Flodia and Kansas City series at home, is there another series that this team, as presently constituted, will be favored to win before July?

I don't want to hear about how the breaks aren't going oour way. When they don't go your way in just about every game, there is usually more than chance involved.

Teams go on bad streaks its just how it is. I think its reasonable to be worried about it but this team isn't as bad as its playing either, just like it wasn't as good as it was playing in April.

Hall that really sucked.

Eh, we got a run. Hopefully that's the start of something good. Although it is raining and i have to be at work in 45 mins. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Come on boys, give me something to cheer about today.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Well, the Astros are currently losing to the Rangers...after today, they also go on an AL West road trip, but they play the Giants and Diamondbacks. There's a small chance they could catch the Brewers by the end of the west coast road trip, but they'll beat up on the Reds after that trip is done.

If I had to pick a date where the Brewers would be in serious jeopardy of losing the division lead, it'd be a few days after Memorial Day.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Hall better be moved out of that 4-hole very soon. He looks absolutely pathetic up there right now. Outside of that meaningless HR yesterday, the guy couldn't hit a beachball with a whiffle ball bat lately.

I was thinking that maybe there is some sort of mental thing going on with Hall hitting 4th, thinking that he needs to try to hit HR's or something, but then didn't Hall hit 4th last year after Lee got traded?

The people who talk about the brewers losing the division lead should find another hobby. Why would you talk down like that? Is this what you want or do you really hate the team? Get this slide out of the way now and fix some things. But our division is not very good and I think its going to take longer than a week for one of these teams to catch us.

I can't wait for the same people to write all the "wooohoooo" and "yipppppeee" when we win some games again. Make up your mind. Fan or just a troll who wants to rag on the team.

Archived