Brewer Fanatic

Where to find decently priced Brewers gear?

BrewCrew25

Does anyone have any thoughts on where you can find decently priced Brewers gear? Not just the typical shirt from Kohls, but some of the cooler retro logo and nicer looking clothes. The stadium has some cool stuff, but way overpriced. And I looked online, but I haven't really been able to find much outside of shop.mlb.com.

Some specific things I'm looking for are:

70's style logo hat (fitted)

Glove logo hooded sweatshirts

Yeah avoid the Stadium...My wife bought something there and a week later we got a magazine from MLB.com and it was $20 cheaper. Also I was looking for a Polo shirt and evryone in the Fanzone store was $55 or more and in that same magazine the most expensive on was $54.99.

One place that has some good priced Brewers stuff is the Nike outlet in Johnson Creek.

Yeah I avoid the FanZone at all costs. I think my favorite new Brewers gear I bought was a Ryan Braun jersey shirt at Wal-Mart. It's just like the ones at the stadium except instead of "Brewers" on the front it has "Milwaukee" which I think is sweet. Also has the number on the front where as the ones at the stadium don't. And maybe the best part, it was ony $14.99.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived