Brewer Fanatic

Guess what Jr said to me in the 8th inning today?

RoseBowlMtg
I know this isnt the same thing as what Junior did, but after Bruan hit his homerun on Wednesday the left field bleachers gave him a standing o and braun just pointed to the bleachers like a champ, everyone loved it. Also back in the day of Carlos Lee i got his attention so many times and got some many waves from him. I dont care i love Carlos Lee and was sad to see him go.

I went to a game in either 05 or 06 (cant remember exactly) against the Reds. I was fortunate enough to sit 4 rows from their on deck circle. Griffey had a pretty good afternoon that day too. All game some guy sitting about 4 rows behind me was on Griffey since he hit the circle in the 1st inning. All game it was "Junior! YOU SUCK!" Just typical taunting lines that everyone has heard before. In about the 5th Jr finally replies with, "I'd be pissed off too if you had to watch my pretty swing on this nice summer day. I'm down here getting paid to play and it's a dream." Junior gets up to bat, cranks a bomb into the Brewers bullpen and goes on to blow the man a kiss as he walks into the dugout, huge smile and all. The man replies, "I've actually loved you since you started as a kid." Junior replies with "I know!" http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I was sitting front row in the reds bullpen that game, sec 101 with 5 other buddies.....I recorded some chants to Griffey but I got some stuff of us heckling Coco and messing with him....all in good fun.....and I want to post it somewhere like on youtube or w/e but the file is fricking HUGE....any ideas?

Archived