Brewer Fanatic

4/11/08 Brewers (Parra) at Mets (Figueroa): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I did. I called them too and they said the same thing. When I got there they had no idea what they were doing and couldn't figure out why they couldn't get the game. I doubt they had any idea the game was not on FSN when I called ahead.
Hmm- I called them at like noon and the guy asked me if it was on FSN. I told him no and he said to let him check if they would still get it. He came back like a minute later and said that they would. I wonder if the people there just didnt know what was going on because the guy on the phone seemed to understand

Yeah they tried to get the game through MLB earlier this week and it was blacked out. They had no idea what they were doing. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
I am not Shea Vucinich

Anyone else listening to MLB.TV? The audio is skipping around... I pay for darn thing for spring training, try to cancel it... they charge me again, and I cant even watch the game...then the audio is horrible.

I'm watching mlb.tv and its working fine, but maybe the audio for the radio is bad, but my audio is fine watching the NY announcers

you need to be 'out of area' to watch it live. Racine is part of the Blackout restrictions for live broadcasts for the brewers. You could watch any other game, but not the brewers live, you will be able to watch the game once MLB archives the game.

Archived