Brewer Fanatic

5/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Penny): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well to be fair if the Brewers had thier A game on this is a 2-0 game, so I dont' really think you can say Capuano is hurt. I think the team went out drinking this afternoon or something because this is silly.

Community Moderator

Yeah because I want the Brewers to lose tonight. That's why I predicted the series was over. Come on bro, this one was over before it started.

Yeah, real die-hard fan talk there. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Quote:
Capuano is doing a good job of opening up a rotation spot for Gallardo.

Only if you over-react as bad as Charlie Manuel does.

No way you throw out CC's past performances (which don't justify him as an ace, but do justify him as a solid starter) over a couple bad games.

Yeah, real die-hard fan talk there.

You can be a die-hard and a realist at the same time. I predicted we would win 90 games this year. Why must people judge you or call you out as a non-diehard when you speak your mind? It's very humerous when people try and vent their frustrations out on others. We can take 2 from SD...chill out man.

Quote:
Yeah because I want the Brewers to lose tonight. That's why I predicted the series was over. Come on bro, this one was over before it started.

Do you actually believe the nonsense you spew or do you just say this stuff to get a rise out of people like Sparky. I'm really curious because it baffles me how anyone can actually believe stuff like this. This is baseball, even if Penny were half as good as you seem to think the underdog still wins a large portion of the time.

Archived