Brewer Fanatic

5/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Penny): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game over. If you think were scoring 3 runs off Penny, youre nuts.

Its safe to say Capuano has reverted back to the second half of 2006 form...and we all remember how good that was.

Well, on to San Diego. I guess one out of 3 here aint horrible.

ouch. Never mind. 2 late nights in a row, an appearance by "Bad Cappy", Graffy and Counsell in the same room together, no JJ... off to bed, this does not look to be a game that's going to warrant another zombie day at work tomorrow.

Oh please, Penny is not all that good, other than the one start with 14 K's he's walked as many as he's struck out. One of those cases where ERA doesn't tell the whole story. I don't think we'll win with this lineup but to say we won't win because its Penny is stretching things.

Ryan Braun might be the least of our problems. Of late, our rotation is quickly turning into very hittable. Capuano hammered of late, Vargas inconsistent at best...

Put Yovanni Gallardo on the same [plane as Ryan.

Seriously, some people are just ridiculous tonight. Hardy's been able to hit ok, but he hasn't been feeling great for a few days. If he's out it's probably warranted...And Bob just noted that Ned wanted to give JJ 2 days off.

My problem isn't with giving JJ a couple days off. It's Gwynn AGAIN over Gross (this is especially annoying since Hardy is sitting). And it's Estrada continuing to bat 5th.

I think that Capuano is hurt. It may be Yo time sooner than expected.

Tony Graffanino is playing like someone who doesn't like it in Milwaukee. He may soon get his wish. Does Tampa Bay need an infielder?

I think Graffy thought that the ball was fouled off the foot. Still not a good excuse.

Archived