Brewer Fanatic

5/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Penny): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardy has been having back spasms so I assume they are just trying to give him back to back days off to rest it.

Seriously, some people are just ridiculous tonight. Hardy's been able to hit ok, but he hasn't been feeling great for a few days. If he's out it's probably warranted.

Yeesh.

*Note: that doesn't mean I don't think the lineup sucks, but I'm not exactly going to crucify Yost over it.

edit: And Bob just noted that Ned wanted to give JJ 2 days off.

Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun

... sorry, I'm just trying to think happy thoughts.

I hate to say it, but I don't even want to watch tonight anymore.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun Braun

My thoughts exactly.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

You are probably correct. They might not even get the bat on the ball.

Is that your standard for a good lineup? Because it's not mine. Mine is putting the lineup together that gives us the chance to score the most runs.

Man, Graffanino is making a great case for the team to get rid of him right now.

Hey, take it easy...a three or four hit night tonight might get him to .200 for the season.

The fact that we have to have this clown at third base is a joke.

whoa...stuck watching on MLB.com gameday, but that little red dot for Garciaparra's fly ball to Billy Hall was way way WAY back there. Cappy seems to be getting beat around a bit here...does he look "off"?

edit: aaaaaand now he plunks a guy. I guess he's "off".

nice throw to the plate... geez.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived