Brewer Fanatic

5/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Penny): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody email that to Doug Melvin and Ned Yost. I can't wait to hear what they would say.

I'll save you the time. Here's what their answers would be:

Melvin: "We didn't sign Graffanino and Counsell and pay them all that money to sit on the bench."

Yost: "Graffanino is a battler. He's been battling up there. He's been hitting the ball well, but they just haven't been falling in for him. We're not going to change anything we're doing."

Quote:
I'll save you the time. Here's what their answers would be:

Melvin: "We didn't sign Graffanino and Counsell and pay them all that money to sit on the bench."

Yost: "Graffanino is a battler. He's been battling up there. He's been hitting the ball well, but they just haven't been falling in for him. We're not going to change anything we're doing."

Nicely done.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

My response to them would be I don't spend that money on tickets to watch them stink, I watch in the hope that the 25 best players are on the team which can't be said right now.

A few comments after reading...

Just because Bill misplayed that line drive tonight doesn't mean he should be out of the lineup. It still would have been a tough play (probably diving) so don't make it seem like it was terrible. He's also made plenty of great plays in the last few weeks so let's not jump on him.

TGJ had a descent game and has been doing ok, deffinaltley not terrible.

Third base is terrible for us.

Defense killed Cappy in the first inning.

Archived