Brewer Fanatic

5/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Penny): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These fans in LA are stupid. Don't touch the ball when it is in play. Just cost us a run!!!! IDIOTS Damit that really pisses me off. A 3 run bomb could tie it if the morons in left don't touch the frickin ball

Quote:
I disagree, CF gives an extremely "true" read on a baseball, where as RF tends to have balls with a higher frequency of "tail.

RF has far different throwing distances/lines than CF

And isnt this true in left field then as well?

And then why do teams move guys from CF to RF/LF as their skills decline?

If I have to watch this stupid commercial from Dick's Sporting Goods on MLB.tv one more time I'm going to throw a rock through the screen. It's about letting me watch the freakin game without wanting to kill my computer.

So I guess Villy needs to get stretched out a bit since Sheets might miss 5-10 days? By my calculation, we'll need

Thur: Off

Fri: Bush

Sat: Vargas

Sun: Soup

Mon: Cappy

Tues: CV

Weds: Bush

on and so forth...if Sheets is going to miss a start put him on the DL retro to today and call-up Braun. Lets see what he can do...go with 1 less pitcher???

Quote:
These fans in LA are stupid. Don't touch the ball when it is in play. Just cost us a run!!!! IDIOTS Damit that really pisses me off. A 3 run bomb could tie it if the morons in left don't touch the frickin ball

To me it looked like the ball bounced in the stands and hit the guy in the chest and fell back on the field... it would have been a ground rule double anyway. The guy wasn't leaning over the back wall either.

Cheers Jeff Kent for taking a page from the Craig Counsell Gritty Playbook.

Jeers to Russel Martin for hitting so dang well this series.

Cheers to the Umpires for this game for getting the call right.

Archived