Brewer Fanatic

4/10/08 Reds (Harang) at Brewers (Villanueva): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm honestly going to have a breakdown watching this team swing at all the crap they swing at.

This is a quote that implies little expereience with playing the game. Please realize our two best hitters looked that silly. We are facing a top notch starter throwing cutter and a slider over 90. It's simply not that easy. If it were, I think they would choose not to swing at those pitches. But no matter what level you played, this is much, much tougher and complaining about this is not the way to go. I am not trying to fight here but this is just the easiest way to complain just to complain.

I'm honestly going to have a breakdown watching this team swing at all the crap they swing at.

This is a quote that implies little expereience with playing the game. Please realize our two best hitters looked that silly. We are facing a top notch starter throwing cutter and a slider over 90. It's simply not that easy. If it were, I think they would choose not to swing at those pitches. But no matter what level you played, this is much, much tougher and complaining about this is not the way to go. I am not trying to fight here but this is just the easiest way to complain just to complain.

None of this post makes sense. Just because a fan doesn't play ML baseball doesn't mean they can't comment on it. These players are professionals, as professionals they are expected to have some plate discipline.

If you're going to criticize every post like this, you're going to be busy on this site.

Small ball has it's place but I don't know why you ask Hart to play small there.

Yeah, the only way it really makes sense is if Hart can bunt for a hit, because if he gets out it will still take a hit to score Hall (assuming the pitcher can't do anything which is a safe assumption).

Archived