Brewer Fanatic

4/10/08 Reds (Harang) at Brewers (Villanueva): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we need to look at the big picture here.

We took 2/3 from the Cubs.

We won 4/6 at home.

The two home losses came against one of the league's best pitchers and the other one against one of the league's best up-and-coming pitchers. Keep in mind, in these losses, we were putting out our two worst (probably) pitchers.

The real test is to come this weekend....

Fogg is one of the best up-and-coming pitchers?

I would absolutely hate Jason Kendall if we was doing this against us. I guess that comes with being "scrappy" though.

My fault, we beat Cueto. Short term memory loss....

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Had to chime in. Listening to the game and about 5 minutes ago, Ueck stated that Harang wasn't a big strikeout guy?? Didn't he lead the league last year?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Turnbow... oh boy. White flag time.

I hope he can hold... part of me thinks we could tag Cordero.

Like Texas did to us last year? That'd be sweeeeeeet

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived