Brewer Fanatic

5/22/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Dodgers (Wolf): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To whoever asked about refreshing the page and not seeing new posts: The reason is that the URL explicitly states the last post to show, so you have to change that to some number larger than the last possible (i.e. start post + 25) post on the page, and then you can refresh and see new posts until another page is created.

I really would like to see Prince/J.J. in the 3-4 hole every day. Hall is just not a cleanup hitter. Move him down, I think he will have better success...

i would like Bill to get a hit with runner in scoring position

Yes and Yes. Billy's my favorite player, but I think he should bat somewhere between 5-7. Yesterday he bats 7 and gets to nice hits. Tonight back in the 4 hole and hes 0-2.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Is it just me or do you get scared when you see Sheets like run off the field after the 3rd out? I always think hes going to run to the doc. Im not trying to say hes injury prone or anything, I just feel like hes hurt whenever he runs.

Hall has a career .799 OPS and an OPS of .852 batting 4th in his career. This is just him struggling which he does from time to time, I don't see why people have to blame where he is hitting in the order for it.

Because we don't have anyone putting up good numbers against lefties that could bat there instead of him. I mean Mench? Hart?

I'm fine with suggesting he move out of the 4 hole especially against righties but I'm not fine with people blaming his slump on batting 4th, that just doesn't fly with me.

Archived