Brewer Fanatic

5/22/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Dodgers (Wolf): 9:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Guys, Peavy is slated to pitch versus Sheets Sunday. So I'm guessing that Miller plays Saturday, unless Ned wants to give Estrada back-to-back nights off. Then Miller plays Friday.

Tonight is a big game, Penny is on for tomorrow. Let's win this series tonight.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 ER/3 inning outing in the start he got hurt in 2005.

MikeRollins,

Didnt Sheets get hurt in the Brave Brewer, turn back the clock night? I remember being at work and hearing he was hurt. Didnt he only give up like 3 runs?

And yes I checked, Brewers in face WON the game 3-1. So I dont know maybe your mistaking, because Sheets gave up 10 runs in 6 innings against the Rockies 3 starts before that.

Sheets > Life.

Sheesh, this ace stuff again!! It's talking points babble and really has to stop coming up as a bad mark on the Sheets resume. Mikerollins consider me in your corner absolutely and good work.

How about we discuss that batting average is more important than OBP? Better yet, let us talk about Pete Rose!

Bucksman, I personally don't resent you, but you have to realize by now that you have become a martyr on this board to the point that people will actually antagonize you just to have the other posters pile on. I personally don't mind either way. Some of the best threads are based on poster disagreement.

We need about 8 dead horse pics to put this topic to rest yet again and concentrate on a crew victory.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Ok Ok Ok...i'm partly at fault becuase I hijacked the IGT to post my thoughts on Sheets, but let's get off that topic in the IGT the rest of the night...and talk about the actual game. Not 2004. Not Zambrano of 2006. Not if he's an ace or not.

He's pitching tonight. And we need another big win.

After all, it's a must win, right?

Weeks, 2B

Hardy, SS

Fielder, 1B

Hall, CF

Estrada, C

Mench, LF

Hart, RF

Graffanino, 3B

Sheets, P

is the lineup posted on gameday.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived