Brewer Fanatic

NHL Playoff thread.

BoneDaddyKool
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone getting the wild game? It is supposed to be on versus, but fighting is on instead. Even the cable box says it is supposed to be the wild.

I am. 1-0 Colorado late in the 1st. Colorado on a very short 5 on 3.

I am. 1-0 Colorado late in the 1st. Colorado on a very short 5 on 3.

Now I get a message saying that versus is allowed to show the game in my area. Since when has Madison been in the wild market?

Anyways, where are you watching the game trwi?

Zurch, I'm in Madison and I have the game on Versus (DirecTV).
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

LOVING how the Pens took care of business tonight. Um as VS goes. Read Kevin Smith's blog on NHL.com. Yeah thats how I feel. also.

Get a contract NHL!!!!!

Man, NHL is some good stuff...

too bad nobody outside of John Saunders will realize it.....

Nice win for the Wild last night.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Nice win for the Wild last night.

Very nice but they got pretty lucky with the GWG. It was fired down the ice and was going to go for an icing call but it hit an edge and then bounced off the back of the net which gave Rolston time to go and get the puck and pull it back out. By that time a couple of Wild players got into the zone and Rolston made a nice pass to P-M Bouchard and it was basically over from there. Theodore didn't have a chance.

Overall though the Wild deserved that win. They were much more energetic in the OT than Colorado.

I wish the Wild/Avs series would be more entertaining, none of the games have even been close!

Hopefully the Sharks don't go gown 3-1 tonight, then my lack of hockey knowledge would really show considering I picked the Sharks to win the Cup.

I get the feeling the third period of Calgary/SJ is going to be entertaining.

So after watching the brewers win in extra innings I was pumped for hockey. I have the day off and sports are on all day long.... I have a BIG bet with my friend that PHI would beat Wash in the series... sooo 2OT's later Phil score the game winning goal and I am that much closer to some bling. What a game, one of the best games I have watched in years....... Whats even better is " The rapid(s) killer" Joe Pavelski has a goal and assist for the Sharks agianst the Flames!!!! If you didn't k now he is from plover and played for SPASH (hence rapid(s) killer) . Funny that you see a guy in the NHL that you had a few beers with in the past. I still have Pitts over SJ in 6 games in the finals!!!

WOW!!! What an amazing game between Pitt and the Rangers! As a Pens fan, I'm totally pumped!!! Pitt was down 3-0 in the second, and they scored twice in 14 seconds to make it 3-2. Then in the third period, Pitt scores twice in 20 seconds... then the Rangers tie it up minutes later, then with 1:41 left Sid the Kid lets a slap shot rip, it goes off Evgeni Malkin's leg and it's the game winner! Awesome, one of the best games I've ever seen, although I am biased.... GO PENS!!!!!

Of course going to BW3 at 2 with my friend has added to my giddyness...

GO PENS!!!!!

That was an exciting game. Follow it up with an OT game and that makes for a fine night of hockey viewing.

I see this thread is slipping...

Wow, did Montreal let one get away tonight. Up 3-1 at home and lose 6-4 to get eliminated. Their young goalie, Price, really fell apart in this series.

Philly and Pittsburgh would be a fun series to watch.

In the past, the East has been the more defense-minded conference, but these two have defied that in these playoffs.

Buh Bye Rangers! Thanks for Playing! LETS GO PENS! Marion Hossa, what a brillient trade that was for Pitt! Ok... gotta settle down now. Too excited. What a great game, When NY scored twice in the 3rd to tie it I was horrified. Then Pitt had a 4 minutes PP, and they didn't cash in. Still horrified. Then Crosby with the sweet pass to Hossa, and winner winner, chicken dinner! Good job Pens... Lets kick Philly tush in the Eastern Conference Finals!

Pens got a nice bounce on that game winner landing right on Hossa's stick.

I'm not sure how NYR stuck with them that long, they just looked so tentative in their defensive zone. It seemed they couldn't cleanly clear the zone at any time.

Good for Pittsburgh. I look forward to this next series.

Archived