Brewer Fanatic

5.26.07 Vargas vs. Germano - In Progress

brewers19
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we stop with these screwy shifts starting tomorrow? Please? I think it's been pretty well established that the Pads can go to the opposite field as well as anyone else in the league...why leave Braun and Jenkins as the only two defenders on the left side?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Quote:
Can we stop with these screwy shifts starting tomorrow? Please? I think it's been pretty well established that the Pads can go to the opposite field as well as anyone else in the league...why leave Braun and Jenkins as the only two defenders on the left side?

I agree.

With as good as Weeks was as far as hitting the ball dead on tonight, he reverts back to the Rickie before the weekend off in the final at-bat...agh.

Guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I really wanted to see Braun up with the game on the line.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Remember when this team seemed to win every game? Wasn't that awesome?

I try to be optimistic as the next guy, but this looks like to be the first time the brewers will be swept this year.

Just hope the dodgers take out the cubbies tomorrow and take "the season starts over monday" approach on monday.

Atleast Braun looks to be as good as promised.

Quote:
Just hope the dodgers take out the cubbies tomorrow and take "the season starts over monday" approach on monday.

Ok, enough is enough. Can we please stop with the "it's ok we lost because the Cubs/Astros lost too?" It's getting pathetic for some of us. Thanks.

It's fun to be in first, but it really isn't "that fun" when the rest of your division sucks. One of these teams is going to get hot eventually.

Can we please stop with the "it's ok we lost because the Cubs/Astros lost too?" It's getting pathetic for some of us. Thanks.

Well, keeping a nice lead in the NL Central is kinda important, don't you think?

Well, keeping a nice lead in the NL Central is kinda important, don't you think?

It's very important, obviously. But it doesn't really excuse the poor play of late, and like he said, eventually it will catch up with us if we don't turn things around.

This team was 14 games over .500 just 2 weeks ago. Now we are only 7 games over. That's a monumental nosedive. We've been pretty lucky that many of our division foes have been losing too, but that's not going to be the case forever...

Archived