Brewer Fanatic

5.26.07 Vargas vs. Germano - In Progress

brewers19
I think with CV pitching today and him not being stretched out means that if Sheets can't go that Yo will make a spot start. Watch tomorrow and see if he starts for Nashville because that is his due day.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team really lacks fundamentals lately. We needed to get Braun in from 2nd last inning with nobody out. We're not going to break out of this slump until we start showing better fundamentals.

To be fair, JJ really crushed that lineout to short but Blum was right there, and Prince tried to go the other way but ended up keeping Braun from advancing on the groundout. I have no defense for Johnny Estrada -- I was terrified that he'd pop out on the first pitch and that's exactly what he did.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I saw the same thing you did ender.. CV started by painting the corners pretty well and none of them were getting called strikes..he was forced to go right over the middle to get any calls. Meanwhile, the pitch that K'd Fielder up and in told me how this game was going to go

I have to admit that I smiled when I saw this Padres lineup. It looked pathetic, but they sure have put the lumber to the ball tonight. I don't know if that's poor pitching or good hitting or a combination tonight.

Quote:
Just a brutal performance by 3 thru 5 tonight. I think we need to figure out some way to drop everyone to 8th in the batting order for a couple of days.Just a brutal performance by 3 thru 5 tonight. I think we need to figure out some way to drop everyone to 8th in the batting order for a couple of days.

I'll give these guys a pass tonight. They will win plenty because of them throughout the year. Although, estrada should be flip flopped with Jenkins.

Let's focus the venom on underachievers like Hall, our team MVP and former cleanup hitter.

Archived