Brewer Fanatic

5.26.07 Vargas vs. Germano - In Progress

brewers19
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third hit of the game for some bum named Rob Bowen. The Brewers cannot get out of California fast enough.

Quoth Bill -- "That pitch was in a good spot, just up in the zone." Isn't "up in the zone" the definition of a bad spot, Bill?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I can't wait for these guys to get home Monday and hopefully get something rolling on another long homestand. Trailing early in almost every game is making my days more stressful.

He has averaged 92 pitches and he gets gassed. He was at 93 pitches today and you keep him in...I just dont know.

I bet money on this game that we would win and the three times I have bet, the Crew has won. This may be the end.

Whomever is in charge of cutting to commercials should be fired. I don't know if it's WMLW or FSN that doing it, but that's three times tonight they cut to commercials in the middle of an inning.

Team really lacks fundamentals lately. We needed to get Braun in from 2nd last inning with nobody out. We're not going to break out of this slump until we start showing better fundamentals.

Goodnight everyone.

I'm not conceding this game yet, but it doesn't look good at all. This has been just an awful slump, and to make matters worse, we get Peavy tommorow. This team needs to start playing better fundamental baseball, and soon. And the starting pitching needs to start living up to their billing.

Quote:
Good call on Hall getting going this inning. You jinxed it.

I have been his biggest basher on this site. Tried reverse psychology. He is really, really, bad now. He is Mench bad. I don't think I can go much lower.

Archived