Brewer Fanatic

games in Arizona

pitchleague

woo hoo! First post in the Trading Post!

okay, this a real long shot, but what the heck. The wife and I will be making our 3 hour drive to Phoenix this summer to see the Crew take on the D-Backs, our 2nd team. We are planning on just getting whatever we can get for 3 of the games (walk-up, likely) but would like to "splurge" for one of the games. Anybody in the Phoenix area that may have tickets not going to use theirs? If so, what can we do to take them off your hands? Send me a PM or respond to this thread if you can help out in any way.

I probably won't check this thread daily (maybe once a week?) so a PM might be better.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I live in Phoenix and last year for their series in AZ we were able to get REALLY good tickets off of the diamondbacks.com website. We sat behind the dugout for all three games. Especially if you were to get them now, you should be able to.

Im in Glendale and same as azcheesehead i was able to purchase great seats off their website. I am not 100% sure if I am going to the entire series or not this year, but I will update as I know more. That being said, as it gets closer I will ask my friend who used to work for the Dbacks and still has many connections there if she can maybe swing something, she usually gets really decent seats for some of the games throughout the year.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

i'm in glendale too. i'm likely to be cheapo and sit in the $5 seats. just a thrill to be in the building. spring training is a blessing to be able to sneak down to interact w/ the players at practice & sneak down to the front row.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, my cousin worked in Media relations for the DBacks since 97 but moved to Minnesota last summer, so my "comp" ticket route is gone. I'm thinking we'll be splurging for one of the games in the nice seats behind the dugout, and one game up in Friday's (outside table seats). The other 2 games are bargain basement, since we have 3 nights of hotel to pay for. The wife insists on Hampton IAnynn so that's $100 a night, at best, so we have to go on the cheap to at least half of the series.

Anybody have a suggestion for which game I should get the Primo seats behind the dugout? Way too early to speculate on pitching matchups. Three night games and a day game, I believe, so television on-camera-ness would be higher for one of the night games, I'd guess? We were on TV a bunch last year for the one game we sat behind the dugout.

Any of you AZ people want to get together for a drink before/after one of the games?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• 2 months later...

I'll just bump this one final time. I've got tickets to games 1-3 of the series but still looking for something for game 4.

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd at least check here.

- - - - - - - - -

Archived