Brewer Fanatic

5/27/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Padres (Peavy):3:05 CDT

AJAY
Verified Member

What happened to Woogie? Doesn't he usually start these game threads? Anyway, I sure hope we win today. I am starting to get a little grouchy.

We need to find a way to steal a win against Jake Peavy.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think woogster is away from his computer for the weekend. We'll have to "suffer" through a IGT sans graphics.

Really would make me feel better about this trip if we won the getaway game today. Go Crew!

I don't think that we have been swept yet this year so if we can continue that trend would be very nice. Peavy is due to have a bad performance at some time, so today would be a nice day for that to happen.

wOOgiE is away for the weekend. He mentioned it briefly in Friday's IGT. So we'll kick it old-school today yet.

Go Brewers. (Surprise me.)

And remember, everyone, Peavy is the Padres' pitcher. Peavey is part of the bf.net family! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Lineup for today

CF Tony Gwynn Jr.

SS J.J. Hardy

3B Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

C Johnny Estrada

LF Geoff Jenkins

RF Gabe Gross

2B Craig Counsel

P Jeff Suppan

Padres

2B Marcus Giles

RF Jose Cruz Jr.

CF Mike Cameron

1B Adrain Gonzales

3B Kevin Kouzmanoff

C Josh Bard

SS Geoff Blum

LF Tremel Sledge

P Jake Peavy

GO BREWERS!!

Doh got beat with the lineup by mere moments!

What did Corey Hart do to Ned Yost to hardly ever get to play? lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
What did Corey Hart do to Ned Yost to hardly ever get to play?

Corey Hart beat up Ned, ate his cookies, and stole his wife's jewelry. Duh. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Lot of lefties in the lineup today, not a bad idea against Peavy. I really like Braun in the 3 hole between Hardy and Fielder. We have been playing real crappy lately, hopefully Suppan can once again show why he got that contract. Hoping Braun keeps up his good start to his career.

Maybe this day off for Hall can get him fresh and clear his head starting tomorrow for the ATL series.

Go Brewers!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Right now outside of Jenkins you can put the rest of the OF's in a hat and pick two and do about the same..

Though I agree that Hall an Hart have the most upside so everything else being equal they should play.

I am a Yost fan but sometimes I think he thinks this is little league and everybody needs to "participate".. after the Braun call-up we should not have seen Counsell or Graffy off the bench except to pinch-hit for at least 2 weeks..

Archived