Brewer Fanatic

5/28/07 Braves (James) @ Brewers (Capuano): 1:05 CDT

1992casey
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember seeing Renee, the FSN stage manager they just showed on TV, at Miller Park in 2001. Matt Vasgersian and the crew were out in left field setting up for the broadcast. They were goofing around, throwing things at each other. All of a sudden, Matt's yelling, "I got Renee in the ass! I got Renee in the ass!"

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Hardy doesn't strike out (he's been doing it a lot lately), yet hits into some bad luck.

As for Braun...come on kid...you can't do anything with those high pitches. That's 3 or 4 K's on that same pitch now

Braun won't be hitting third anymore. He shouldn't have been anyways.
¿Porque? (Why?)

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I don't know what Hardy has to do to get a hit. He's ben hitting the ball very well, but just been unlucky.

On the bright side, the Cubs are down 2-0 and the Bucco's lost, so the Brewers may have an opportunity to pick up a game.

Just plain unacceptable offense for a 1st-place team. (Not that any of us could do better.) This is becoming more than pitiful; it's nearly laughable: no team can be this bad at getting runners home when they are on base.

Emphasis: This lack of execution is not Yost's fault. But I do wonder if a revised lineup should be in order. Over this slide/plummet, we constantly seem to have the "wrong" batters up at critical times. Hardy and Fielder need to be in the heart of the order, with a batter in-between (e.g. Jenkins).

At this point, I wouldn't be against moving Jenkins back into the 3-hole in between JJ and Prince. Anything to get someone, anyone, on base for Prince. What's been killing me is the fact that Prince seems to be leading off every time he comes up to the plate.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I don't know why we are content that the NL Central is losing. Think of the lead we could have gotten if we had just been playing .500 ball during this stretch. This is horrifying baseball - through and through. Wasted opportunities. Lack of focus. Not making the play, the swing, the pitch when it counts. Terrible terrible luck.

UGH.

I just thought I'd share with everyone that I had a dream last night of Bill Hall hitting a late inning homerun after getting no hits in his previous at bats.

Schlitz001's dream is still plausible. Just saying.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I want the 2005-2006 Bill Hall back.

Gross, Hart, and Gwynn for the 9th would be my guess. I hope we can get a run.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Could Bill take a bigger swing?

We're playing like losers. Any time we get runners in scoring position we pee our pants. Any time a situation calls for a certain approach, we do the opposite. This is truly pathetic. You can't win many games with solo home runs. We need a more diverse offense. The next time I see a solo home run, it will be received with apathy, unless it ties the game late or wins it. We will have turned it around when we scored a couple runs in a game with little ball and timely hitting. As much as we were overacheiving early in the season, we are underacheiving even more right now.

Archived