Brewer Fanatic

5/28/07 Braves (James) @ Brewers (Capuano): 1:05 CDT

1992casey
With wOOgiE22 gone for a couple days, I'll get this going. The game is televised on FSN-Wisconsin and broadcast on the Brewer Radio Network.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

The Braves' website is saying this game will be broadcasted on TBS. Does anyone know if this will be blacked out in Milwaukee?

Anyway, can we please win today? The Braves are scuffling a little too.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/USA-07-june.gif

Quote:
The Braves' website is saying this game will be broadcasted on TBS. Does anyone know if this will be blacked out in Milwaukee?

My guess is yes, considering the game is on FSN. I don't have any confirmation on that, though.

I second winning today. It would be nice to see Capuano get back on track. I changed my avatar for fresh home mojo. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Lineups:

Atlanta

K. Johnson 2b

M. Diaz lf

E. Renteria ss

A. Jones cf

J. Francoeur rf

B. McCann c

C. Woodward 3b

S. Thorman 1b

C. James p

Milwaukee

R. Weeks 2b

J.J. Hardy ss

R. Braun 3b

P. Fielder 1b

J. Estrada c

B. Hall cf

K. Mench lf

C. Hart rf

C. Capuano p

Chipper is still out, and we finally have a Hart sighting.

That's a lineup to get us back on the winning track.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

well you could flip him and mench, but he's batting 7 or 8.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I'd guess Hart is in the 8 hole because he's batting .258 with almost no power in almost 100 AB's this year. Not saying he won't turn it around, but right now I don't see anyone who should be batting behind him.

Jim P. said some of the parking lots are full (as of 10-15 minutes ago). Good to hear of a big crowd. I wonder how much is Braun-fueled walkup.

C'mon, Cappy and Co - right the ship already.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I just thought I'd share with everyone that I had a dream last night of Bill Hall hitting a late inning homerun after getting no hits in his previous at bats. I don't usually have dreams about the Brewers so this might be a vision into the future and not a dream.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That's weird, the TBS broadcast is being blacked out, but the FSN broadcast is airing in it's place. I wonder what they're going to do on Wednesday, since the game is scheduled to be on TBS but not on FSN.

Archived