Brewer Fanatic

5/29/07 Braves (Smoltz) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Where do you want him to play?

Maybe he should start bringing several gloves to the games again. Seriously, he just cost the Crew yet another run...

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Hey Bucksman4....I wish we had an ace that could give us 6 solid innings with a shot to win...

HAHAHA....I find it funny you feel you have to call me out when the ace of the staff has a good outing. You sound surprised. If he's the ace, you should expect this of him. Like I want to see him do poorly....

Yeah, but bucksman you were calling him out earlier in the thread. Stop avoiding the question and just admit you were wrong and give Sheeter his due. I seriously sometimes question whether or not you want the Brewers to win when Sheets starts.

Think Hart has done enough tonight to catch Ned's attention and maybe earn another start or two?

We'll have to take the temperature of his hands after the game.

http://globalgirl.weblife.at/static/globalgirl/media/Burning-Hands.slide.jpg

Community Moderator

I find it funny you feel you have to call me out when the ace of the staff has a good outing. You sound surprised. If he's the ace, you should expect this of him.

Except that he CLEARLY said:

Oh wait..we do. Every frickin time he starts.

Please read other peoples' posts in their entirety before responding. Thanks.

jloos19...

I give credit to players who do well. The reason why you think I do not root for Sheets is because I'm one of the few people on here (and there are others besides me) who aren't afraid to critique Sheets when he deserves it. Some feel the guy can do no wrong.

Having said that, I give him credit when he does well and WANT to see him do well because that means the Brewers will do well. What I said earlier I stand by. He is notorious for his 1st inning struggles BUT I also said Let's not be sarcastically unrealistic here. When people speak of an ace "stopping a losing streak" it means (to me at least) that he will keep the ball club in the game for the entire duration of the game (much like Capuano did yesterday).

So I give Sheets credit for doing just what an ace should do tonight.

nice one Rickie. He either needs to start hitting or move down in the order, this is getting ridiculous.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Quote:
Why don't we see Wise more? His changeup has been sick all season

He only seems to be able to pitch an inning every other day. He doesn't go back to back days very much.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived