Brewer Fanatic

5/29/07 Braves (Smoltz) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I started in on Sheet's first inning velocity he picked it up. Now I'm going to start hammering away on relatively low for him Strike Out totals and soon we'll have the dominant Sheets back. Sheet's only has one game with more than 5 SOs all year, his K/9 is way down from his career norms.

JJ Hardy, I love thee.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Quote:
Estrada would have still been on second with that single...

Don't get me started - I was at that game yesterday with my dad, who said, "He's dogging it - I sure hope that Estrada didn't just cost us the game," followed by a quick text from my brother asking how Estrada didn't score.

Edit: also, I love to see lefties called in to face Prince - I really do. I remember last year at Miller Park against the Mets when Fielder dented the Roadrunner sign - same situation.

Quote:
what the.... who huh? somebody explain please...the text description of Hardy's run is woefully inadequate

Braun was running on the 3-2 pitch, Fielder struck out swinging, the throw bounced off Renteria's glove into the outfield. JJ scored and Braun advanced to third.

Quote:
Braun was running on the 3-2 pitch, Fielder struck out swinging, the throw bounced off Renteria's glove into the outfield. JJ scored and Braun advanced to third.

That's sooooo sweeeet. I've been dying for some of that.

He really has trouble with balls straight over his head.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I didn't like that they got Villy up twice anyway, but that was some pretty unlucky stuff there, he should have been out of the inning.

- Plato

- Plato

Archived