Brewer Fanatic

5/29/07 Braves (Smoltz) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I have a feeling this Hardy-Braun-Fielder tandem is going to cause a lot of damage throughout the rest of the season. Not an easy out in there.

Just think if they had a hot Weeks and Hall around them.. wouldn't that make some must see TV all summer...

Disclaimer: Above comment is not meant to rain on Fielder's homerun parade but more wishful thinking on how cool June - September could be.

Quote:
It used to be based on post count, but it's been disabled.

So you definitely telling me I need to send beer then? Ok just let me know the address.. if I send the case can I be the Brewerfan.net Racing Sausage?

It is nice having athletes on the team... even better they have a few baseball skills..

By the way I haven't checked Baseball-Reference.com but I don't think Sheets is a very good hitter http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

yahoo is not working.. someone give me a score/hit update?

Living in this god forsaken state Minnesota I have tried all the game trackers and recommend Gameday on MLB.com or milwaukeebrewers.com..

especially when they are at Dodger stadium..

Archived