SS J.J. Hardy

3B Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

C Johnny Estrada

LF Geoff Jenkins

CF Bill Hall

RF Corey Hart

RHP Ben Sheets

Nice to see him sticking with Braun. Corey gets the nod after a productive Memorial Day outing.

i would of dropped Ryan down only because its Smoltz who is having a great season. They dropped down Bill Hall to get some pressure off of him, to give to someone playing in his 5th mlb game. Hopefully it works.

i was a huge Gwynn supporter earlier, but i really want to see corey hart get his everyday job back. TGJ IMO will be in the starting outfield next year, but i think his offense still needs some work. I think that Corey still has that big bat and he will still have a great year.

As far as where Braun has been batting, why did they move him outa the 2 hole?? He had a .500 Average with 1 HR and 3 RBIs there. I think he should be in the 2 Hole. But im just glad to see him there. I love that guy!!

And Ben Sheets really needs a huge game. He also needs to be very careful with that blister. I don't want to see him go to the DL at all this year. I want to see if he can win a lot of games this year.

and Woogie, can u start a Will Inman Tracker?? That guy is Gold and i can see him up with the club really soon and a rotation of Sheets, Suppan, Capuano, Gallardo, and Inman for 08.

If it were up to me (and its a good thing it's not), I would sit Braun and start Counsell. Braun is sure getting his feet wet in a hurry, seeing some of the best right away, and the Crew not hitting to well, I hope the pressure doesn't stunt his progress.

Plus as I said in a previous post, in the small sample I've seen, Braun is a sure strike out with anything up and away.

Time to end this losing streak. Therefore I have made the decision to attend tonights game with my 3-0 record. I will be sporting my brand new farmers tan.

And for anyone who doubts my powers in 2005 I was 10-0 at Brewer games...

I like Braun in the 3-hole. I think he might have more power then J.J. and J.J. is a prototypical 2 hole hitter. They do seem highly interchangable though. Go Go Brew Crew, end this terrible skid. Also, I don't want Sheets biting on his finger at all tonight.

Archived