Brewer Fanatic

5/29/07 Braves (Smoltz) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never feel any confidence with Tbow in. Hopefully, he will ease my pain today.

I don't think he is consistent enough to be 8th inning guy.

Maybe I'll be wrong...missed two sliders but struck out first hitter of inning.

how does TBow get that much movement out of a 2 seamer... 98 mph and it broke about 6 inches, from the middle all the way to the outside corner.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Thank you TBow. I love being proven wrong about him. In fact he should make an idiot of me every time out, I would love that.

But no matter what he does, I'll always get the same feeling watching him pitch that I get when I watch my wife throw darts...kind of grimacing, peeking sideways through one squinty eye.

I cannot say how important that slider is to Turnbow. No one ever sits on it. It can be a hanger and it won't matter.

However, he only has it half the time and that is not good enough. Looked good today though and someone made an excellent point and said his fastball was moving. It was not straight as a string.

"the Brewers come to bat with Hardy, Braun, and Fielder.."

Everytime I hear that I'm unable to stop myself from smiling, even in SD when things were pretty much rock bottom. I'm not a big Weeks guy like some others, but I gotta love an entire infield of home grown players less than 25 years old.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Big inning by T-Bow there.

It would sure be nice to tack on an insurance run this inning. I say that because we have to face Jones next inning and I have a feeling he has the capability to turn around a Coco fastball awfully quickly.

Quote:
is anyone else having issues with gameday? mine is frozen and show two strikes on harris for the last couple minutes What happened?

TBow got the strike out...but the Brewers failed to score in the bottom. Let's go CoCo.

Quote:
Fielder reached on an infield single.

Heh... there's yet another one where the description doesn't tell the whole story. I see "infield single" for prince, I assume that he hit the ball down a gopher hole or something and the 3rd baseman couldn't find it.

If this goes into extras, the Brewers only have Spurling left?

- Plato

- Plato

Archived