Brewer Fanatic

5/30/07 Braves (Hudson) @ Brewers (Bush): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush was pulled for a pitch hitter, not because of his pitching.

Prince with another bomb. ASG, here he comes.

And I started to get excited again after yesterday's win. I'm back to the edge of the cliff.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I think that the Braves loaded the bases against Turnbow on one swing. Somebody has to be able to get an out. I know that we could have used Cordero for 5 outs today, but his arm will fall off if he has to do that every game. Bottom line, we need to find Coco some help. Villanueva has done a good job. Wise seems to be able to pitch to about 2 guys every 3 days. From there, we just don't know. I think that maybe we need to limit Turnbow to two days in a row. I hope that DM is trying to use our outfield surplus to find some more bullpen help.

Chris Spurling can go back to Nashville now.

For once I am glad that I could only follow on-line from my office. I think I might have wrecked my TV (by throwing it out the window, perhaps) if I had seen that inning.

I agree 100% with the comments re: Cordero here. The cult of the save once again shows its shortcomings.

Any way you slice it, we're about to lose our 6th series in a row. That doesn't sit well with me at all. We have to play a lot better in this FLA series. These home games used to be almost automatic W's.

Turnbow has had to what amounts to an awesome 1.5 years and has been garbage otherwise.

Not a guy a want to pitch CONSISTENTLY in tight situations. I think he is great opportunity to get key outs, but not pitch 4 times a week in close games. When that slider works, he is unhittable. When not, he is worse than Kyle Farnsworth.

He has great stuff and I just think people get too excited because he can look so dominate at times. I just think a good major league hitter that has good scouting reports is in a good position to beat him.

Bring up Yo and put Bush in the pen? Would that work?

Put this in blue.

Bush pitched his heart out, this bullpen blew it.

Bush just has problems in one inning, I wouldnt call up Gallardo just yet. I believe Inman should be called up to AAA though.

Inman will be promoted to AA in a couple of weeks.

Bush is a starter that takes a long time to warm up and is quite frankly too close around the plate for late innings.

Gallardo is ready. Will be up when there is an injury or a couple more bad Vargas starts or if the Brewers make a trade.

Archived