Brewer Fanatic

5/30/07 Braves (Hudson) @ Brewers (Bush): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

And thank YOU for such a kind, well-tempered response. You might want to watch that. You also might want to review the language policy here, as you've managed to violate multiple rules in one post. Well done.

Your response was kind of snarky. I can't blame the guy for being a little upset.

A "little upset" is "Well, I can't get game-day to work. It would have been nice if you just answered instead of being snarky..." A little upset can be expressed without writing what was written.

What he wrote was out of proportion to the response he got to his initial question, no matter how snarky he might have felt it was. Regardless, it did violate the language rules of the forum and that won't be tolerated.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, man, I just want to keep Brewerfan beautiful. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

What he wrote was out of proportion to the response he got to his initial question, no matter how snarky he might have felt it was.

Thats the opinion of 2 moderators.. when obviously all the posters felt I did not start it. I feel my response was in fine proportion. seeing as how I'd rather read a swear word you can say on tv, vs. rudness

kpanz,

I didn't say I agreed with your language (I don't), but I thought TC needed to know his response could have been worded differently - especially since he's a mod.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Turnbow kills this franchise.

When he went down the tubes last year, so did the season.

That game in Philly was a classic example as well. We have not played well since.

He should be the seventh inning guy to and have Wise be the 8th inning guy. Or flip-flop them at least.

Thats the opinion of 2 moderators.. when obviously all the posters felt I did not start it. I feel my response was in fine proportion. seeing as how I'd rather read a swear word you can say on tv, vs. rudness

No, it's the opinion of the operators of the web site.

p092.ezboard.com/fbrewers...5335.topic

6) Ignoring the cuss rules or underignoring them

Words that are banned are bleeped out. Words that aren't banned aren't bleeped out. If you're using colorful language, please respect the rules of the site and preview your post to make sure it all flies. Conversely. there's no need to use "a$$", as ass is not a word that we've placed on the list. We may be prudish, but we're not THAT prudish.

If you a upset with TC for what he said, that's fine. You don't have to agree with anyone, much less a moderator, and simply disagreeing or being upset with them is no big deal. But you do have to abide by the rules of the forum, and there isn't any reason you can't do both at the same time.

Calling someone what you called them violates the rules of the forum. It's pretty simple, really.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

you'r right homer... i shouldn't have referenced the f word. so i apologize for that. but you know what? cocky mod's who feel like they have nothing better to do than talk down to people gets me riled up.

Archived