Brewer Fanatic

5/30/07 Braves (Hudson) @ Brewers (Bush): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Nice job, Bush. I think that will be the first of several good starts in a row for you.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I can't get on espn or yahoo at work, and my mlb gameday is f'ed up. thanks for the help jackass.

And thank YOU for such a kind, well-tempered response. You might want to watch that. You also might want to review the language policy here, as you've managed to violate multiple rules in one post. Well done.

mlb also has live boxscore, regardless of what state gameday is in. It's assumed that IGT readers are able to follow along and view the relevant stats.

Since you asked to nicely - 6K, 0BB.

Good job Dave. Lets go, Gabe.

And they pitched to Orr instead of the pitcher's spot because most of the guys on Atlanta's bench are better hitters than Orr.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
And they pitched to Orr instead of the pitcher's spot because most of the guys on Atlanta's bench are better hitters than Orr.

Let's not insult those poor guys by comparing them to Orr. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
And thank YOU for such a kind, well-tempered response. You might want to watch that. You also might want to review the language policy here, as you've managed to violate multiple rules in one post. Well done.

Your response was kind of snarky. I can't blame the guy for being a little upset.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

"...and if they score, he'll (Turnbow) pitch the eighth."

Actually, Chip, I'm guessing he'll pitch the eighth no matter what. Unless the Brewers hang a ten-spot. Then Spurling will pitch the eighth. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Wow. Of all the scenario's running through my head, a run off a wild pitch was not one of them.

Sure is nice to see, though. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Come on TBow/Coco. Let's win a series! I miss that feeling and want it back.

Your response was indeed snarky... so don't go big bag moderator on me. It was an honest question, maybe someone should moderator you, haha.

Could we have a Turnbow/Cordero shut down like we knew and loved in April? lets do it.

Archived