Brewer Fanatic

5/30/07 Braves (Hudson) @ Brewers (Bush): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong but I think the Saber crowd would prefer the high OBP guy.
Give Corey a decent sample of ABs, and I think you may have your high OBP guy.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Give Corey a decent sample of ABs, and I think you may have your high OBP guy.

I said Corey's history of hitting attracts the Saber guys. I should have said Corey's OBP attracts the Saber guys. I had meant hitting in the general, what he does at the plate way, but it was read as literal hitting.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
What is the deal on those pop ups? Do these guys talk at all out there or does each guy just want to make the catch? Man I hold my breath every time the opposing team pops one to short outfield.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I never realized a player of Hall's ability could struggle so much in CF. That was Jenkins ball all the way and Hall almost botched it. I know CF is the captain, but the ball was Jenkins all the way.

I really struggle to see why Center is so hard. I played ball there and it was always pretty natural. Especially after Hall played SS and 3rd, which I never could have played because they are really far more difficult. Yount didn't have any problems.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Gobias, that is a sweet username. (see my avatar)
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Is there anything more frightening than a blooper that both fielders can just barely get to (i.e. it's close enough where they don't call it)http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

Good thing it was just a glancing knee to knee.

Jenkins got the worse of a knee to knee with Hardy on a blooper.

The TBS guys seem to think the collision between J.J. and Geoff was Geoff's fault since he didn't yell you that he got it. If that's the case, that may be Hall's problem, too -- Geoff doesn't seem to call fly balls; he just goes after them.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Yeah, I don't get it how little league players are able to call out "I got it!" for popups but major leaguers don't. If they did, you wouldn't see players banging into each other all the time.

Bushie is pitching a gem by the way. He's got that 12 to 6 working for him today.

Archived