Brewer Fanatic

5/31/07 Marlins (Obermueller) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
I still don't have a lot of confidence in Vargas because he kept falling behind in the count. Tonight he walked the tightrope and survived. I am not sure why. Other nights he won't survive.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but to bail on Hall after less than 200 AB isn't fair.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not bailing on Hall. Just stating that I am no longer excited when his turn to hit comes around. That can always change again of course, just currently as it sits, I am not expecting much. Nothing I said should have been construed as me bailing on the guy.

Quote:
You can't PR for Prince there, but speed on 2nd likely makes 3rd on that fly ball

Gotta take the bad with the good, I guess, I'm sure Nedly would get plenty of hate-mail if he PR's for Prince there.

Well at least Anderson said that it's going to be tough to double up Billy Hall 30 seconds before it was really easy to double up Billy Hall (or maybe it was Schroeder, I can't tell them apart anymore).

Well, either of our predictions would have been better than that.

I remember a better day when Hall used to be a clutch hitter.

I absolutely cannot STAND the way he still tries to pull everything. They're not going to pitch inside to you, Bill, You can take the ball the other way. You've shown that before. For the love of God.

Hall continues to be a goat this year.

Sorry BillHallFan, but it is true. Two big hits for us-Grand slam against Reds and pinch single against Capps-otherwise he has been worthless and has killed us in the field.

Estrada shares some blame too for not getting runner over. Would have changed everything in that AB.

Archived