Brewer Fanatic

5/31/07 Marlins (Obermueller) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Rickie, I hope you didn't get too comfy in that leadoff spot. Someone named Corey just took it away from you. It's good to see your leadoff guy get some hits. I forgot what that looked like.

Does anybody else think that Hall's problems are similar to Jenkins' last year. It seems to me that Hall can't get his front foot down quick enough, or in order to get his foot down quickly he doesn't close up as much. He will work through this.

I'm watching Matty Vasgersian's SD-PIT broadcast on MLB.TV and the Padres just took the lead 4-2 in the 11th inning off of back-to-back jacks.

Our lead is about to expand to 6.5 games in the Central.

Tough luck to see Rickie head to the DL. You wonder if rest will help or are there complications from the surgery that won't be corrected by sitting out 15 days. We'll have to see.

Oh, wow, was that a fun game. I think some of my students think every night is like that at Miller Park. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif The hawing ticket is now 5-3 and on a multiple-game win streak for the first time this season.

Good night for Corey - which is probably fortunate if they need a leadoff hitter other than Rickie for at least 15 days.

I saw someone on the videoboard who reminded me of the poster tomwopat. I think it was in the 4th inning and he was wielding a camera with an impressive looking lens.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived