Brewer Fanatic

4/7/08 Non-Brewers IGT

dlk9s
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my game cast said that Pitt sacraficed with 1 out, men on 1st and 3rd, that can't be right can it? why would they do that? stupid Pirates, lead off double and nothing. oy.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Looked more like the guy tried bunting for a hit and there wasn't a squeeze play on - he bunted it right at d Lee, then inexplicably ran right into his tag.

either one of the pirates missed a sign, or it was probably the dumbest idea ever - if the squeeze play was on, the runner scores easily

I was watching with my brother on the phone and I excitedly said (I won't say yelled, because I wasn't THAT excited), "Squeeze! Squeeze!" Then I saw that the runner from 3rd didn't run home. I hope for the batter's sake that the runner missed the squeeze sign.

I was watching it. That's what happened. Whoever called that play should be fired from baseball permanently.
The least the Pirates could do is play (and call plays) like this when they face Milwaukee.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Wow! D-Lee doesn't even take the bat off his shoulders with guys on 2nd and 3rd and only 1 out?!?

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Wow! D-Lee doesn't even take the bat off his shoulders with guys on 2nd and 3rd and only 1 out?!?

To be fair, that pitch wasn't even close to being a strike.

Nice to see the Bucs get out of that inning though. Theriot did his best to make two outs on teh bases there, but the umps and the Pirates just wouldn't cooperate. What a gamer.

The game thread over at nsbb.com is absolutely priceless right now

Not that I like to concede anything to cub nation, but I can imagine about how one of our IGTs would go if the Brewers blew a big lead to the Pirates. Just saying. Let's go Bucs.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

To the 11th we go...

This has been the most enjoyable non-Crew game this year.

I'm not sure how D-Lee didn't get tossed after reading his lips and seeing his reaction to his K. If 95% of the league(100% of the Brewers) did that they'd have been gone.

Archived