Brewer Fanatic

6/1/07 Marlins (Olsen) @ Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

That's a way to get back near .200, Tony!

I wish you hadn't made the third out, but I'll take what I can get at this point http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay for a lead in the 4th inning!

About time, I say. How long before Suppan puts up another solo shot to the bullpen?

Eh, I want him to do well, but he seems to be semi-struggling lately. how is he a "candidate" for the all-star team that I've read about in other threads. I don't think so, unless he wins his next 9 starts up to the game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I wonder if the wheels are turning right now for Bill Hall.

"Hmm. If I stay patient and try to take the other pitch the other way, good things tend to happen...I wonder if there is some sort of correlation..."

Quote:
It's not like he was breaking any sort of cardinal rule or anything.

Isn't the saying "never commit the first or last out at 3rd"? I don't mind it, because it was a good, aggressive play. But graffy isn't the fastest guy on the team, and should think twice about doing that again.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived