Brewer Fanatic

6/1/07 Marlins (Olsen) @ Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Yost should but Braun back into the 2 hole. His first two games produced 1 hr, 2 doubles and 3 r'sbi. Since the switch to the 3-hole, only 1 rbi.

On a different note, keep Hart in the lead-off spot. In '07 The Show, he dominateshttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

ugh, I'm kinda getting sick of the "we didn't lose any ground" crowd, like we're supposed to find happiness and joy in a loss. Sure it's a silver lining, but it's as thin as aluminum foil.

We need to win some games when everybody else is losing.

It's just getting old to hear for three weeks now.

Hopefully, with the calender turned, the Crew will come out fighting hard and make another big run.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote:
I think that Yost should but Braun back into the 2 hole. His first two games produced 1 hr, 2 doubles and 3 r'sbi. Since the switch to the 3-hole, only 1 rbi.

i think now pitchers know if you throw the ball high and outside its a strike on him has alot to do with it.

Quote:
ugh, I'm kinda getting sick of the "we didn't lose any ground" crowd, like we're supposed to find happiness and joy in a loss. Sure it's a silver lining, but it's as thin as aluminum foil.

We need to win some games when everybody else is losing.

It's just getting old to hear for three weeks now.

Hopefully, with the calender turned, the Crew will come out fighting hard and make another big run.

We're supposed to find joy in being 6.5 games in first place at the end of May. For May, we were what 14-14?, and we gained ground on everyone. How did we do this? Because we didn't lose any ground when we lost. Does it make the Brewers any better? Definitely not. But it does give the Brewers more room for error over there remaining games.

The possibility of Mench being in LF prompted me to look at his stats. Does he really only have 1 BB in 118 AB's? (Suppan has two, for crying out loud.)

Elias should see if anyone has ever racked up more triples than BB's in 100+ AB's.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Didn't see this posted. Lineup for today:

Hart

Hardy

Braun

Fielder

Estrada

Hall

Mench

Graffy

Suppan

EDIT: Actually, it was posted - nice guess!!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

C. Hart RF

J. Hardy SS

R. Braun 3B

P. Fielder 1B

J. Estrada C

B. Hall CF

K. Mench LF

T. Graffanino 2B

J. Suppan P

That is tonights lineup. I predict Braun will have a good game tonight againsta lefty and i think Hart needs to get on base to make us tick.

Quote:
CRUSH! SCALE! FILLET!

How appropriate. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Edit: Whoops...didn't realize I double posted. Sorry. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived