Brewer Fanatic

4/8/08 Reds (Cueto) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Will it be on DirectTV? If so I'm headed to the bar.

Just checked the Extra Innings schedule and the game will be able to be seen (Thank God!!) but, it's the Reds feed. Something is better than nothing, I guess, so I'll take it.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We got free tickets at UWM for this series. I'm definately going tomorrow (hoping to see some starting pitching that isn't Bush league (sorry, lame, but I couldn't help myself)). I'm pondering whether to take the bus right to the stadium for the game tonight because I really want to see us match up against Cueto, but I'm tired as heck.

Ahem: there's always the in-game chat. It's nearly like hanging out with other posters.

I miss the in-game chat. I just don't go there anymore since my new TV service is like 5 seconds behind everyone elses so I always find out what happens before I get the picture which really annoys me.

So is there any way to see this game in Madison? Will it be playing at any bars or anything?

I called brats earlier today and they will have the game. Now I just gotta find people to go with me because everyone is either at the game or has an exam tonight http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

Ahem: there's always the in-game chat. It's nearly like hanging out with other posters.
I miss the in-game chat. I just don't go there anymore since my new TV service is like 5 seconds behind everyone elses so I always find out what happens before I get the picture which really annoys me.
I've got the same problem with MLB.TV. When the chat room explodes with "YESSSS!!!!!" and "OH BABY!" it kind of kills the moment for me.

I called brats earlier today and they will have the game. Now I just gotta find people to go with me because everyone is either at the game or has an exam tonight http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

Awesome, I've already gone over 48 hours since my last Brewers fix, I don't know how much longer I can go.

I am not Shea Vucinich

For those in Wisconsin with Directv and the extra FSN package, there is usually an alternate FSN channel that carries the game since FSN Wisconsin won't have it. At least, that's how it always worked for me last year. I've sinced ditched Directv and gone back to Time Warner Cable for a million other reasons, but that was one of the nicer features of the FSN package from what I remember.

Just flip through the FSN channels until you get to the alternates and it should probably be there somewhere.

And Hawing, I would love to join the chat as I did for most of last season, but I'm a little bit in and out of consciousness after surgery yesterday, so I regrettably won't be there tonight. Eventually I want to move my room around so I can be at my computer and face the TV because I miss the chat.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I don't see anything on the alternate RSN channels. I assume that with MLB's stupid blackout rules, the Reds feed will be blacked out for those of us in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee.

This irritates me to no end.

Lineups!

Brewers

2B Rickie Weeks

CF Gabe Gross

1B Prince Fielder

LF Ryan Braun

3B Bill Hall

RF Corey Hart

SS J.J. Hardy

RHP Jeff Suppan

CF Jason Kendall

Reds

CF Corey Patterson

SS Jeff Keppinger

RF Ken Griffey Jr.

2B Brandon Phillips

LF Adam Dunn

3B Edwin Encarnacion

1B Joey Votto

C Paul Bako

RHP Johnny Cueto

Oh, I know that it would be blacked out anyway, but it will probably still be blacked out for those of us with Extra Innings too.

It wouldn't be blacked out for me living in Texas, would it? I got a little scared for a second.

Archived