Brewer Fanatic

4/8/08 Reds (Cueto) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And That, thanks for putting your cap on. No need to wait until the 10th inning in the future though...

We all had ours on, but now we know it's yours that does the trick.

I'd imagine that the decision is pretty much made on who goes to the pen (bush) unless some terrible breakdown occurs elsewhere.

I don't think it's bad to KINDA SORTA hope he's a bit lackluster to cement that decision. At least there would be some early closure on the matter,

and if it takes that one loss to make the point clear, then so be it, it helps win more games later on, instead of giving chance after chance trying to make a more scrutinized decision.

I'm not completely in the Dave Bush Anti-Fan Club, though. I think he'll be a solid reliever, and an important part of future wins. He'll lead the league in 2 inning wins, mark my words!

I was hoping to see some of these nice defensive plays I was hearing about on Baseball Tonight but instead I got a 5 minute lesson on David Ortiz's hitting. Thanks Baseball Tonight. I suppose I was asking for too much with multiple Brewer highlights but a guy can dream can't he?

I was hoping to see some of these nice defensive plays I was hearing about on Baseball Tonight but instead I got a 5 minute lesson on David Ortiz's hitting. Thanks Baseball Tonight. I suppose I was asking for too much with multiple Brewer highlights but a guy can dream can't he?

Brewers were the #1 (Hall) and #3 (Hardy) Web Gems.

solid pitching, mostly

clutch hitting

two of the top five web gems;

great to actually live in the area and get to see the whole game, sorry to anyone who didn't get a chance to watch--it was a very good game

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

It's ok if Bush loses tomorrow. Then it SHOULD be obvious that Gallardo replaces Bush in the rotation and not CV or Manny.

How about Bush leaves after giving up 9 in 3 innings. And we tie the come from behind record with a 2 run Hall walk off. How mad would the Reds fans be after that?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Eric better get himself together ,But at least Yost has Options

I read that and my immediate instinctive thought was, "We can option Yost down to AAA?"

Then my brain clicked half a second later and I got it, but it still made me laugh.

Archived