Brewer Fanatic

4/8/08 Reds (Cueto) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blaming Yost on this is pushing it. Maybe we should blame Gagne for throwing a bad pitch? Or maybe the offense for only scoring 2 runs?

With the way Cueto was dealing if you told me in the 2nd that it would be 2-2 going to the bottom of the ninth I would have taken our chances.. we still have Riske and Torres in the pen rested so advantage Brewers..

Bill Hill just wants another walk off HR against the Reds, that's all. On a stormy night, take it to Weathers. *ba dum ching!*
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I don't think we can start dumping on Gagne yet. I think the weather played a huge factor in his first game and he picked up the save Saturday. The HR wasn't that far and he did strike out 2. He just made a bad pitch. Hopefully he can turn it around.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived