Brewer Fanatic

4/6/08 Giants (Zito) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone ever had an iced coffee? That really sounds like crap. I drink coffee cause it has caffeine and it's hot, why in the world would you want it cold.

It's actually not as bad as you'd think. I was a skeptic at first but I've slowly come around to it. It works better as a mid-afternoon thing, though...there's no replacing the hot stuff in the morning.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Pointer1VB[/b]]Plus iced coffee doesn't taste like normal coffee. It's usually a little heavier on the milk. Think mocha flavored ice cream.

The iced coffees that I've had are just regular coffee but cold with ice. I'm a big coffee fan, but if I need a cold caffeine fix I usually grab a coke.

Prince only has two doubles this season.

Should we start up a Steak for Prince fund?

We will be thankful for the veggie diet when Prince doesn't do a "Cabrera" on us over the next 4 years. Don't take away my cow though...

I don't think I have ever seen Johnny Estrada hit a ball that he could easily leg out for a double, but Kendall has a bunch on the year. God bless Doug Melvin.

I did see him hit a couple of ground rule doubles...

I am going to have to eat a lot of crow over the Kendall signing...

Archived