Brewer Fanatic

4/6/08 Giants (Zito) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the oddity of early season stats. Kapler has as many homeruns as Weeks, Braun, Fielder, Hart and Hardy combined

Not true any more. But he does have more than weeks, Fielder, Hart and Hardy combined

I'm feeling real good about this team. (As long as I can assume that Prince and Braun will eventually start hitting.)

What do you mean start hitting? Prince is hitting .333 snf Braun just launched another bomb today. I am not sure what you are waiting for. I guess prince needs to be batting 500 and braun needs a homer every game to satisfy you.

What do you mean start hitting? Prince is hitting .333 snf Braun just launched another bomb today. I am not sure what you are waiting for. I guess prince needs to be batting 500 and braun needs a homer every game to satisfy you.

Braun is only batting .269 with an .808 OPS. Fielder has a .781 OPS. I expect both to improve.

Braun is only batting .269 with an .808 OPS. Fielder has a .781 OPS. I expect both to improve.

I agree but someone mentioned that they are waiting for them to start hitting. They have already and we are also only 6 games into the year.

What do you mean start hitting? Prince is hitting .333 and Braun just launched another bomb today. I am not sure what you are waiting for. I guess prince needs to be batting 500 and Braun needs a homer every game to satisfy you.

Up until that last bomb by Braun his approach looked off in the games I've watched. Plus he and Prince seemed to carry the offense last year. And it's been other guys in their wins so far. I'm just saying this team will be very good if they get that same output from last season and the other guys in the lineup like Kendall and Kapler keep it up. That's it.

Anybody ever been to Landing Strip Bar & Grill in Waupaca? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

This could go in the "funny name" thread in the off-topic board. Seriously, I try to not have my mind in the gutter.. but when I hear the term landing strip... I don't think of a runway. It kind of sounds like it could be the name of a strip joint, if you take out the Bar & Grill portion. "The Landing Strip"

Anybody ever been to Landing Strip Bar & Grill in Waupaca? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I wonder if anyone is actually watching a television there.

If it's anything like the other similar establishments I've visited in northern Wisconsin, they probably would rather be watching TV.

Archived