Brewer Fanatic

Why isn't todays game in HD?

mletto157

We Extra Innings people don't get the game at all because of some stupid game on Fox.

That's why. I haven't been able to watch one stinkin game this year, because they've always played while I was at work. Than I saw today's game and built my plans around it. Somebody wanna suggest something for me to do this afternoon? I'm really, really not a happy camper.

Add to this nonsense the fact that the Fox game doesn't even begin broadcast until 2:30 when the Brewers are already done. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that tomorrow's game won't be broadcast for similar reasons.

I am happy to have some games in HD.

But I really don't understand the reasoning behind the schedule. I thought broadcasting in HD was just a matter of having the right cameras and equipment?

They had yesterday's game in HD, so wouldn't it stand to reason that all of the HD cameras and equipment are currently at Miller Park? Why would yesterday's in in HD - and today's isn't...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that tomorrow's game won't be broadcast for similar reasons.

I think only games after 4pm are under national blackout on Sundays, so as long as tomorrow is a day game you should be alright.

Sweet, I'll finally get a chance to watch a game, subsisting on Twins coverage and night games on extra innings has been a curse. Of course, I'm even more bummed out today watching the gameday feed and seeing that Parra is just smokin' 'em while I can only get a computerized representation of what's going on.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that tomorrow's game won't be broadcast for similar reasons.

I think only games after 4pm are under national blackout on Sundays, so as long as tomorrow is a day game you should be alright.

Even though TBS is now showing nationally televised games on Sunday afternoons??

I am happy to have some games in HD.

But I really don't understand the reasoning behind the schedule. I thought broadcasting in HD was just a matter of having the right cameras and equipment?

They had yesterday's game in HD, so wouldn't it stand to reason that all of the HD cameras and equipment are currently at Miller Park? Why would yesterday's in in HD - and today's isn't...

my guess (and it is solely a guess) is that there is more cost associated with a HD broadcast. i can see no other reason why all games wouldnt be if the equipment is there.

Archived